Vehicle Service Agreement
- Your Trusted Roadside Companion
- With a Toyota Certified Platinum VSA, you'll have 24/7 Roadside Assistance for up to 8 years or 125,000 miles, whichever comes first.And for those times when the unexpected might occur, we'll get you back up and running with:
- Towing to the nearest Toyota Dealer
- Battery jump starts, flat tire and lockout assistance
- Delivery of up to 3 gallons of fuel
- You'll be covered for the life of your Agreement, anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.So, you can be on your way and leave the worrying to us.
- Back in Business and Back on the Road
- Our VSA also provides Substitute Transportation and Travel Protection benefits.If you're unable to drive your Toyota due to the mechanical breakdown of a covered component, you'll receive reimbursement of up to:
- $50 per day for car rentals or other substitute transportation*
- $100 per day for lodging and meals if you're more than 150 miles from home*
- And with a $0 deductible plan, we'll have you back on the road in no time.
- *Reimbursements are provided for up to 5 days.Valid receipts are required.
- Air Conditioning/Heating
Stay comfortable at any external temperature with coverage of components such as the condenser, heater control, compressor, and blower motor parts.
Your automatic transmission is key to balancing speed and power output. Coverage includes all internally lubricated components, transfer case components, torque converter, and seals and gaskets.
Tjos structure supports your Toyota's weight, acceleration, and braking forces.Coverage includes the constant velocity joints and boots, drive shaft and center support bearing.
Stay in control by guarding your braking system with coverage of important components like the master cylinder, wheel cylinders, and disc brake calipers.
Computers and Electronics
Your safety, comfort, and convenience are top priorities.Coverage includes components such as the engine control computer, airbag and steering sensors, and audio and navigation systems.
We'll keep you and your Toyota's engine cool with comprehensive care of vital elements such as the radiator, engine fan components, and all seals and gaskets.
To keep your Toyota running smoothly and your comfort at an optimum, coverage includes components like the starter motor, alternator, and power windows and seat motors.
Maintain your Toyota's power and efficiency with protection of all internally lubricated components and items such as the seals and gaskets, timing belt, and engine mounts.
All the horsepower your Toyota delivers means little without an efficient fuel system. Coverage includes the electronic fuel injection system, fuel sensors, and fuel pressure regulator.
Toyota's hybrid technology ranks among the highest in fuel economy and clean-air consciousness. Coverage includes the hybrid vehicle control computer, power source control, and the combination meter assembly and computer.
Maximize your vehicle's performance and control with coverage including transfer case, clutch system components, as well as transmission mounts.
Get where you need to go with coverage of vital steering components such as the rack and pinion, steering column components, and power steering pump.
Keep your Toyota's ride smooth as possible. Coverage is included for items such as the front and rear bearings, bushings, upper and lower ball joins, and sway bar link.
Accelerator pedal and/or bracket subassembly; Accelerator pedal rod assembly; Back door lock assembly; Convertible roof hook; Door lock cylinder; Front and rear door lock assembly; Front seat belt; Glove compartment door lock cylinder; Glove compartment door latch subassembly; Hood lock assembly; Hood lock control cable assembly; Hood support assembly; Rear seat belt; Reclining seat back adjuster; Removable roof lock handle; Seat track assembly; Shoulder belt guide rail assembly; Sliding roof drive cable; Sliding roof guide rail; Tail gate lock assembly; Tilt roof lock handle assembly.
Bringing home a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle(TCUV) is a big investment and you want to make sure its protected. A Toyota Certified Platinum Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) can help.*
Our VSA is backed by Toyota and helps protect you from covered repair costs due to mechanical breakdown, beyond what's covered by your vehicle warranty. A VSA helps make sure your vehicle is protected overtime, so you can enjoy your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle for years to come.
*A Toyota Certified Platinum VSA provides extended vehicle protection for up to 8 years or 125,000 miles from the vehicle's date of first use, whichever comes first.
- The average vehicle is a complex machine with thousands of parts. Whether it's an inexpensive component, it's not surprising that an occasional mechanical breakdown could occur.
- A Toyota Certified Platinum VSA provides peace of mind with protection after your vehicle warranty expires. From mechanical breakdown coverage to Roadside Assistance and Travel Protection, we've got you covered.